Become an airco well® partner
Information for airco well® partner workshops
Here you can find information about our service for our airco well® partner workshops and the area of application. Here you will find information you need for cleaning your air conditioning system, including questions and answers about the pollen filter and evaporator, the cleaning process, and the health and environmental compatibility of airco well®. We also offer detailed instructions on cleaning - in the form of application videos and step-by-step instructions.
The airco well® air conditioning cleaning system
Air conditioning systems do not have to be a breeding ground for microorganisms. For years, certified automotive workshops around the world have been cleaning car air conditioning systems with airco well®. See for yourself: Every day, airco well® proves anew that healthy air in cars is possible and that harmful rotting caused by bacteria and mold can be avoided.
Our air conditioning cleaning process:
- Prevents the formation of unpleasant odors
- Is biocide-free and therefore safe for the environment and health
- Is free of allergy-causing dyes and fragrances and is ECARF-certified
- Is certified by TÜV Thüringen
- Complies with VDI guideline 6032 for regular cleaning of the air conditioning system